ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is one of the most common technical materials in several industries around the globe. It is an engineering material which combines rigidity and resistance to impacts. It is the ideal material for technical applications and moving parts. Traditionally a challenging material to print with FFF printers, it has been re-formulated to ensure good interlayer adhesion and to reduce warping. Our grade allows for excellent dimensional accuracy and high durability.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
● Parts under high mechanical stress
● Strong prototypes and end-use parts
● Aesthetic models
● Commonly used on electronic or appliances cases, suitcases and phones
● Precision fits, knobs, lids and buttons
● Rigid models with snap-fit joints
● Attractive matt surface quality
● Good stiffness and dimensional stability
● High impact resistance, even at low temperature (-10 ºC)
● Good heat resistance, up to 100 ºC
● Improved printability
● Water resistant
● Low resistance to organic solvents
● Use preset profiles on BCN3D Cura developed by BCN3D
● Store it in an airtight container with desiccant
● Enclosure is required for BCN3D Sigma and Sigmax printers.
● Prints well on clean glass or use Magigoo adhesive
● Once the part is printed, remove carefully the piece to avoid chipping the glass. The removal of the object is easier if you just apply water on the glass
There are no reviews for this product.