PA (Polyamide) is an engineering plastic, characterised by its great resistance to impact and able to work continuously at a temperature of up to 120 ºC for an extended period of time. Its semi-flexible behaviour derives from a semicrystalline structure, which impart strength and durability, best suited for the most demanding technical applications. A low coefficient of friction allows for a short-term use in contact with moving parts.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
● Strong and flexible parts
● Structural components exposed to a harsh environment
● Parts demanding high fatigue endurance
● Bearings, nuts, rivets, washers and gears
● Cams, rollers, snap-fit joints and sliding components
● Plugs, connectors, jigs and fixtures
● Electronic covers and tool handles
● Exceptional impact resistance and good strength
● Low friction coefficient
● High abrasion resistance
● Thermal resistance (up to 120ºC)
● Good resistance to oil and alkali
● Strongly hygroscopic
● Thermomechanical properties dependent on environmental humidity
● Use preset profiles on BCN3D Cura developed by BCN3D
● Store it in an airtight container with desiccant
● Dry filament before printing. Place it in an oven or in a dehydrator at 50ºC for 6 to 8 hours
● Enclosure is required for BCN3D Sigma and Sigmax printers
● Apply Magigoo PA adhesive on the build plate
There are no reviews for this product.