PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a polyester thermoplastic characterised by a good balance of tensile strength and elongation at break. Its high resistance to water and chemicals makes it the material of choice for water-tight containers and protective cases. PET-G is a versatile technical material, as easy to print as PLA, but with an improved balance of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
● Parts in contact with salts, acids and alkalis
● Functional prototypes and mechanical parts
● Waterproof applications
● Structural parts subject to mild stress
● Snap-fit joints
● Commonly used in beverage bottles
● Resistance to corrosive chemicals
● Good balance of strength, impact resistance and elongation at break
● Great dimensional stability and toughness
● Good glossy surface quality
● Good abrasion resistance
● Water and moisture barrier
● Withstand operating temperatures up to 70°C
● Low rate of ultrafine particles (UFP) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
● Compatible with PVA supports
● Use preset profiles on BCN3D Cura developed by BCN3D.
● Store it in an airtight container with desiccant
● Enclosure is recommended for BCN3D Sigma and Sigmax printers
● Apply Magigoo adhesive on the build plate
There are no reviews for this product.