PVA (Polyvinylalcohol) is a water soluble thermoplastic, widely adopted as a support material for FFF 3D printers. Optimized for the FFF manufacturing process, this PVA is compatible with most of BCN3D filaments and can be easily printed to create the support and then dissolved with ordinary water. PVA supports allow to achieve better surface quality, to orientate the part to get better mechanical properties and even to print multi-component models and mechanisms.
Compatibility: All BCN3D Printers.
● Water-soluble support material
● Water-soluble supports for partially enclosed cavities and complex geometries
● Sacrificial moulds
● Improved thermal stability to avoid jamming and degradation issues
● Dissolves easily with ordinary water
● Compatible with most 3D printing filaments
● Better printability
● Moisture sensitive
● Use preset profiles on BCN3D Cura developed by BCN3D.
● Store it in an airtight container with desiccant
● Dry filament before printing. Place it in an oven or in a dehydrator at 50ºC for 6 to 8 hours
● Apply Magigoo adhesive on the build plate
● Clean the hotend after you have used PVA, before starting printing with other materials.
There are no reviews for this product.