Mandatory information on the rights of the data protection person
Information about the company that processes your data:
Name: "PrintMe-3D" Ltd.
Company registration number: 205720751
Registered office address: Bulgaria, Kazanlak, 5 Penio Chernioolu Str
Correspondence address: Bulgaria, Kazanlak, 5 Penio Chernioolu Str
Phone: +359886430375; +359886430374
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Information about the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data:
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
PrintMe-3D Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "Company") operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This information is intended to inform you about all aspects of the processing of your personal data by the Company and the rights you have in connection with such processing.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
Art. 1. The Administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the online store www.printme-3d.com and the conclusion of contracts with the company on the grounds of Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and in particular on the following grounds:
- Your explicit consent has been obtained from you as a client;
- Fulfillment of the obligations of the Administrator under a contract with you;
- Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Administrator;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party;
Purposes and principles for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Art. 2. (1) We collect and process the personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of the e-shop and your contract with the company, including for the following purposes:
● creating an account and providing full functionality when using the online store;
● concluding and executing a long distance contract;
● individualisation of a contracting party;
● accounting purposes;
● statistical purposes;
● protection of information security;
● ensuring the performance of the contract for the provision of the relevant service.
● sending a newsletter if you are willing to receive one;
(2) We respect the following principles when processing your personal data:
● legality, integrity and transparency;
● limitation of data processing objectives;
● consistency with the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
● data accuracy and timeliness;
● storage limitation in order to achieve the objectives;
● integrity and confidentiality of the processing and guaranteeing an appropriate level of personal data security.
(3) In the processing and storage of personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
● fulfillment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of the Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
What kind of personal data is collected, processed and stored by our company
Art. 3. (1) The company performs the following operations with the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
● Registration of a user in the electronic shop (e-shop) and execution of a distance sales contract - the purpose of this operation is to create a profile in order to use the e-shop to buy goods and to provide contact information for the delivery of purchased goods. Registering and creating an account to use the online store is a mandatory step in providing the service.
● Impact assessment conclusion: Based on the impact assessment carried out, the operation "Registration of a user in an online store and execution of a distance sale contract" is eligible and provides sufficient guarantees to protect the rights and legitimate interests of data subjects in accordance with GDPR requirements.
● Conclusion and execution of a commercial transaction with a client or partner - the purpose of this operation is to sign and execute a contract with a trading partner or client and its administration. Given the limited scope of personal data collected and the fact that some of it is collected from publicly available sources, an impact assessment does not need to be carried out to assess the impact of the operation.
● Newsletter Submission - The purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to clients who have stated that they wish to receive such newsletters. Given the limited scope of personal data collected, an impact assessment is not necessary to conduct an impact assessment of the operation.
● Exercise of the right of refusal or claim - the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of exercising the right of refusal or claim by the client. Given the limited scope of personal data collected, an impact assessment is not necessary to conduct an impact assessment of the operation.
(2) The Administrator processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Your individualized information (email, name, etc.)
● Purpose for which the data are collected - 1) Contacting and sending information to the user, 2) for the purpose of registering a user in the online store, and 3) sending a newsletter.
● Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general terms and conditions and registering in the online store or placing an order without registration, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR. Your data for sending a newsletter are processed on your explicit consent - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR.
- Delivery details (names, telephone, address, etc.)
● Purpose for which the data is collected - Fulfillment of the obligations of the administrator under the contract of sale and delivery of the purchased goods.
● Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general terms and conditions and registering in the online store or placing an order without registration, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
- Additional information provided by you - If you would like to add information to your profile, you can fill in information about your name, surname, phone number.
● Purpose for which the data is being collected: Adding user information to their user account.
● Grounds for data processing: You have given explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes - 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR at the time of registration in the online store. The provision of this information is not compulsory for your registration in the e-shop.
(3) The Administrator does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
● racial or ethnic origin;
● political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade unions;
● genetic and biometric data, health data, or sexual life or sexual orientation data.
(4) The personal data is collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom the data is related.
(5) The company does not carry out automated decision making with data.
Art. 4. (1) The Company shall carry out the following operations with the personal data provided by you, as legal representatives or proxies of legal entities-trading partners, for the following purposes:
● Signing and execution of a commercial transaction: For the signing and execution of a commercial transaction with a trading company, we process only the three names of the legal representative or the person authorized by the company. Impact assessment conclusion: Given the small volume of individuals whose data are processed and given the limited volume of personal data that is collected, an impact assessment is not necessary for this operation.
(2) The personal data is collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they also relate from the Commercial Register to the Registry Agency.
(3) The company does not carry out automated decision making with data.
Art. 5. The Administrator can use the so-called “Cookies” for the purposes of providing the full functionality of the Website, enhancing the user experience, statistical purposes, easy access, etc., with which you consent to through the use of our website. You may at any time control and / or delete cookies through the settings of the browser you are using. Cookies are not present personally identifiable information and are not used to identify visitors and users of the online store.
The storage period of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) The administrator shall keep your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your online store account. After deleting your account, the Administrator takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without unnecessary delay or to anonymize it (ie, change it in a way that does not reveal your identity).
(2) The Administrator processes your personal data that you provided when placing an order without registering in the online store, until the completion of the order, unless you have given your explicit consent when processing your order to process the data for the purpose of improving the service, providing of recommended content for you, individual terms, promotions, and for statistical purposes.
(3) The Administrator shall keep your personal data provided in connection with online orders for a period of 5 years for the purposes of protecting the legal interests of the Administrator in court or administrative disputes with users of the online store.
(4) The Administrator shall notify you in the event that the data retention period is necessary to be extended for the purpose of fulfilling a regulatory obligation or for the legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
(5) The Administrator shall store the personal data, which must be kept under the applicable legislation for the respective envisaged term, which may exceed the term of existence of your e-shop account or until the order is completed.
Art. 7. The Administrator shall keep the personal data of the legal representatives of his trading partners for the term of performance of the contract, for observing the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, which may exceed the term of the concluded contract.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
Art. 8. (1) The Administrator may, at his own discretion, transmit some or all of your personal data to processing personal data for the fulfillment of processing objectives that you have agreed to, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) .
(2) The Administrator shall notify you in the event that he intends to transfer some or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
Art. 9. (1) If you do not wish the personal data provided by you to be processed for marketing purposes and to receive a newsletter, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing by filling out the withdrawal form in Appendix No 1 or by request in text written by you, and email it to us.
(2) Upon receipt of your request, we will send to the email that you have indicated for receiving newsletters and advertisements, a letter detailing your verification as the recipient of the newsletters and data subject requesting the withdrawal of consent.
(3) Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which the Administrator has carried out up to that date.
Right of access
Art. 10. (1) You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data related to you is processed by sending a request via email.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to you, as well as the information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) Upon receipt of your request, we will send you the email that you used to register or place orders in the online store, with a letter detailing your verification as a subject of the accessed personal data.
(4) After carrying out the verification, according to para. 3, the Administrator shall provide you, upon request, with a copy of the personal data processed relating to you in electronic or other appropriate form.
(5) The provision of access to the data is free of charge, but the Administrator reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetition or excessive request.
Right of correction or completion
Art. 11. (1) You may at any time correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you through the “Edit my account” option.
(2) You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating directly to you through your website account.
Right to be deleted ("to be forgotten")
Art. 12. (1) You have the right to request from the Administrator the deletion of part or all of your personal data, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete it without undue delay when any of the following reasons exist:
● personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
● You withdraw your consent on which data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for processing;
● You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for the purposes of direct marketing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
● personal data has been processed illegally;
● personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator;
● personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) The Administrator shall not be obliged to delete personal data if he is storing and processing it:
● to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
● for compliance with a legal obligation requiring processing as provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a public interest task or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
● for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
● for purposes of archiving for the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
● to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right to be forgotten, you need to send by email a request to delete your personal data that the Administrator processes by requesting in free text, after which the Administrator will send to the email that you used to register or perform e-commerce orders, a letter with detailed instructions for verifying you as a store user and subject to the request for deletion.
(4) After verifying the identity of the requester and the data subject in accordance with your instructions, we will delete all the data we process for you in accordance with para. 3.
(5) If you have an order that is in the process of being processed, the earliest moment you can ask to be "forgotten" is when the order is successfully completed.
Right of restriction
Art. 13. You have the right to request the Administrator to restrict the processing of your related data by sending us a free text request via email when:
● the accuracy of your personal data is challenged for a period allowing the Administrator to verify the accuracy of personal data;
● the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be erased, and only its use to be restricted;
● the Administrator no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
● You objected to the processing of your data and are waiting for a review of whether the Administrator's legitimate grounds outweighed your interests.
(2) Upon receipt of your request, we will send to the email that you used to register or place orders in the online store, a letter with detailed instructions for verifying you as a store user and the requested data subject to limit processing.
(3) After carrying out the verification according to para. 2, the Company will suspend the processing of your data, but will not remove any publications that you have made in the online store, if any.
Right to portability
Art. 14. (1) If you have consented to the processing of your personal data or the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with the Administrator, or if your data is processed in an automated way, you can:
● request the Administrator to provide you with your personal data in a readable format and transfer it to another Administrator;
● request the Administrator to directly transfer your personal data to the Administrator designated by you, when technically feasible.
(2) You may exercise the portability right by sending us an email request in free text, after which the Administrator will send to the e-mail you used to register or place orders in the online store, a letter with detailed instructions for your verification as a user. the store and the data subject requesting portability.
(3) After carrying out the verification according to para. 2, the Company sends the XML data it processes for you in XML format.
Right to receive information
Art. 15. You may request the Administrator to inform you of any recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. The administrator may refuse to provide this information if this is impossible or if it would require a disproportionate effort.
Right to object
Art. 16. You may object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator that relates to it, including if it is processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights in breach of your personal data security
Art. 17. (1) If the Administrator detects a breach of your personal data security, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, he shall notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as of the measures taken or to be taken.
(2) The Administrator shall not be obliged to notify you if:
● It has taken appropriate technical and organizational safeguards with respect to data affected by a security breach;
● subsequently took measures to ensure that the violation would not pose a high risk to your rights;
● notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Persons who are provided with or have access to your personal information
Art. 18. (1) For the purposes of processing your personal data and providing the service in its full functionality and in view of your interests, the Administrator may provide the data or allow access to the following persons who are processing data:
Personal Data Processor Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Shipping and courier companies Delivery of goods at an address
Marketing agencies Marketing goals, content of the website
Hosting Provider For the purposes of displaying the website
(2) The processing of personal data shall comply with all requirements for legality and security in the processing and storage of your personal data.
Art. 19. The controller does not transfer your data to third countries.
Art. 20. In the event of a violation of your rights under the aforementioned or applicable personal data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission.
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Art. 21. You may exercise all your rights regarding the protection of your personal data through the forms attached to this information. Of course, these forms are optional and you can submit your request in any form that contains a statement to that eddect and identifies you as the data owner.
Art. 22. If the consent concerns a transfer, the Administrator shall describe the possible risks of transferring the data to third countries or parties in the absence of adequate protection and adequate remedies.