The SigmaX R19 3D printer has been developed by the Spanish manufacturer BCN3D – a leader in the 3D printing industry that strives to “Help innovators create the future”. This is a large format professional desktop 3D printer powered by BCN3D’s disruptive Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system. With its big build platform, the Sigmax R19 machine meets all the needs of those who want to increase their production and manufacture industrial-grade parts.
• Big build volume - doubled productivity
• The Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX) system allows you to print in: mirror, duplication, soluble supports and multimaterial modes
• Works with nozzles specifically developed by E3D – the leader in the manufacturing of nozzles and extruders in the 3D printing industry.
• Aluminum build frame for increased stability
• Glass heated bed
• Enclosure can be used for the printing of complex filaments, such as ABS.
• Allows you to work with filament spools of 2kg or more which can be attached to the printer.
INCLUDED WITH THE SIGMA R19:
• The BCN3D Cura software
• SD card
• Some spare parts for calibration purposes
• Starter pack tools
• Two spools of the amazing BCN3D filament
• 2 years warranty for EU and 1 year warranty for non EU countries
• And a small present from the BCN3D family!
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that the enclosure is NOT included with the Sigma R19. You can purchase it separately from our website.
Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF/FDM)
Number of extruders: 2
Printing volume: 420mm x 297mm x 210mm
Heated bed: PCB
Screen: Full Colour Capacitive Touchscreen
Nozzle diameter: The printer comes with two nozzles 0.4mm but is also compatible with BCN3D hotends 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 / 0.6 / 0.8 / 1mm
Supported files: gcode
Extruder system: Extruder Bondtech™ hight-tech dual drive gears. Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™.
Firmware: BCN3D Sigma – Marlin
Printing modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multimaterial Mode
Warranty: 2 years for EU countries. 1 year for non-EU countries
Overall dimensions: 675mm x 440mm x 680mm
Weight: 20 kg
Shipping box dimensions: 760mm x 570mm x 674mm
Shipping weight: 24 kg
Layer height: 0.05-0.5 mm (depending on the nozzle diameter)
Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1,25µm / 1,25µm / 1µm
Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
Extuder maximum temperature: 290°C
Heated bed maximum temperature: 100°C
Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
Compatible materials: PLA, NYLON, PET-G, ABS, TPU, PVA, Composites, Others
Open Filament System: YES
File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
Operating system: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF
Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
Output: 24V DC, 13A
Power Consumption: 240W
There are no reviews for this product.