Sigma R19 is a reliable and easy-to-use desktop 3D Printer with Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system that delivers high-resolution multi-material parts with a Plug&Play intuitive set. The printer has been developed by the Spanish manufacturer BCN3D – a leader in the 3D printing industry that strives to “Help innovators create the future”.
• The Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX) system allows you to print in: mirror, duplication, soluble supports and multimaterial modes
• Works with nozzles specifically developed by E3D – the leader in the manufacturing of nozzles and extruders in the 3D printing industry.
• Aluminum build frame for increased stability
• Glass heated bed
• Enclosure can be used for the printing of complex filaments, such as ABS.
INCLUDED WITH THE SIGMA R19:
• The BCN3D Cura software
• SD card
• Some spare parts for calibration purposes
• Starter pack tools
• Two spools of the amazing BCN3D filament
• 2 years warranty for EU and 1 year warranty for non EU countries
• And a small present from the BCN3D family!
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that the enclosure is NOT included with the Sigma R19. You can purchase it separately from our website.
Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF/FDM)
Number of extruders: 2
Printing volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
Heated bed: PCB
Screen: Full Colour Capacitive Touchscreen
Nozzle diameter: The printer comes with two nozzles 0.4mm but is also compatible with BCN3D hotends 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 / 0.6 / 0.8 / 1mm
Supported files: gcode
Extruder system: Extruder Bondtech™ hight-tech dual drive gears. Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™.
Firmware: BCN3D Sigma – Marlin
Printing modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multimaterial Mode
Warranty: 2 years for EU countries. 1 year for non-EU countries
Overall dimensions: 465mm x 440mm x 680mm
Weight: 15 kg
Shipping box dimensions: 550mm x 570mm x 674mm
Shipping weight: 21 kg
Layer height: 0.05-0.5 mm (depending on the nozzle diameter)
Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1,25µm / 1,25µm / 1µm
Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
Extuder maximum temperature: 290°C
Heated bed maximum temperature: 100°C
Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
Compatible materials: PLA, NYLON, PET-G, ABS, TPU, PVA, Composites, Others
Open Filament System: YES
File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
Operating system: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF
Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
Output: 24V DC, 13A
Power Consumption: 240W
There are no reviews for this product.